- Diameter 42, 52, 62, 81mm
- Torques up to 120Nm
- Reductions up to 1: 308 depending on the number of stages
- Number of steps up to 4
- Available with special flange and special reductions.
- The planetary gear are higher loadable than spur gear with comparable size.
- Long service life at input speeds up to 4500 / min.
- High efficiency.
- Grease lubrication for life maintenance free.
Planetary gears work as they are called: in the middle is the sun gear, which is driven by the engine. It transmits its movement to three revolving planet wheels that form a step. They are arranged on the bearing pin of a planet carrier. Each of the last planetary carrier is firmly connected to the output shaft and thus ensures the power transmission at the output. Outside, the planet gears run in a gear housing with internal teeth, the so-called ring gear.
|PI 42||Perm. Output torque at service factor CB=1||3,0 Nm||7,5 Nm||15,0Nm|
|Maximum load radial||160N||230N||300N|
|Maximum load axial||50N||80N||110N|
|PI 52||Perm. Output torque at service factor CB=1||4,0 Nm||12,0 Nm||25,0Nm|
|Maximum load radial||200N||320N||450N|
|Maximum load axial||60N||100N||150N|
|PI 62||Perm. Output torque at service factor CB=1||8,0 Nm||25 Nm||50Nm|
|Maximum load radial||240N||360N||520N|
|Maximum load axial||50N||70N||120N|
|Weight||800g||1,2 kg||1,6 kg|
|PI 81||Perm. Output torque at service factor CB=1||20 Nm||60 Nm||120Nm|
|Maximum load radial||400N||600N||1000N|
|Maximum load axial||80N||120N||200N|
|Weight||1,8 kg||2,5 kg||3,2 kg|